Saturday 23 October 2010

Take it easy, I wish I could...

The political firefight continues,



Everyone arguing with everyone else about what is right


A bewildering 42 percent are said to believe the cuts are fair.



I wonder if some little tinker was able to find out how much more of his own money Cameron  is throwing in to fund the bog society everyone would be so happy. .




They are playing a dangerous game people in this country are sheep, but what if they managed to change them into lions.



wqe3S$£

Today has been a non lion day here Lots of driving round.

I had to tell management I was driving the long haul to Daycastle to collect P as she is clearly very tired.

Four hours behind the wheel and I was very tired, she is refreshed enough to have run upstairs and added something to that which she has been writing.

Not sure if it's the essay plan or the reflective blog,

Must be good as she is very fired up by it.

R




No comments: