Sunday 24 October 2010

For the love of the student.

I don't know if it's this schmozzing with the hoi poloi at the care council she has been doing or the general being at uni but the management has decided I need to smarten up my act.

Now, when I am doing work type things I do try and be the part, everything almost but not quite up to wearing a suit included. Though there was one occasion where I did indeed wear the uniform.

When I am not there though, I like to be "comfortable", shave is something you need maybe well, ok every time I have to go to university.

I have been getting the feeling this is getting to grate with a certain member of the household and so this week I spent a good few pounds on a proper razor. The instant throw away thingies are great if you shave every day, but are useless for dealing with proper face fuz.

So anyway, off she went to Uni and out came the razor. proper full on shave with all the smellies to go with it. Home she came and did she say; "gosh you look nice?"  did she even notice?

I understand how it feels when women spend all day making themselves look good for their husbands who then bury their nose in the paper and say nothing.

I don't know why us girls  bother.....


 





No comments: