Tuesday 5 October 2010

One day down.

This has been a bit of a day management left before she went to bed to make sure she was early enough for Uni, I was driving the 806 like a rally car to get everyone where they needed to be on time.

Then got on campus and had quite a long and interesting day with the care council that I really should not write about so I won't.

Came home and there was a big digger tearing the ground apart which for good measure just before going home time managed to rip through the water pipe on the uphill side of the tap that would allow us to turn it off. All we had to do was wait for 5000 litres of water to drain down from the tank.

Errr right

So anyway, lots of water and stuff running everywhere we got things back under control.


The Student of course was off doing studenty things so we were within a few hundred metres of each other but required us to stay apart.

Which was a shame as I dined regally with the care council at the buffet booked for 40 where there was a whole 6 of us.

Rosita my collegue and I were heroic in our efforts but when we started to doubt our ability to walk out we admited defeat.

I rushed home and discovered that, in my absence the teenies had done pretty much nothing.

Nearly took the axe to the teenie not the wood when he "helped" by bringing in a pile of wood that would not physically fit in the fire and then looked blank when I asked what he was thinking - stupid me - of course he was not thinking....

But anyway off I go tommorow to the very first  Project Management Meeting for me for the Post Qualifying Training, where the first agenda item is likely to be an agency saying they can't affoard any.

That sort of ran that train into the buffers then...

R







 

No comments: