Saturday 16 October 2010

Student life.....

So we spent half the day waving chainsaws about, more time wheel barrowing,  time I spent with my axe in my hand.
 

We have a mountain of wood in the garage the place is close to full.





My chainsaw servicing bench will have to move in the cottage, Bruce's throne will be filled in.



I cannot believe just how much wood we have processed in how little time.


I think we are going to end up sheeting down a lot of the wood and simply leaving it till we have somewhere to put it. 




The student of course is currently lounging on the settee and regaling me with snippets from her current reading "ethics and values in social work" .



She is still working on her reflective piece of work which, if I was to be honest would be more like smashing the mirror.


R

1 comment:

gz said...

congrats to the Student!! (and the Woodman too!)
xx gz