Sunday 20 February 2011

Diplomas in computing.....

7.35 on a Sunday morning and the student is hard at it. Finding new and ever more profane ways of describing ECDL. I think she could swear for 10 minutes without hesistation or repetition about this computer course.


Actually, no, I don't think she could I know it for a fact as she just has.


Just sneaked a look and she is doing something about word processing - words, thats where the swearing comes in then.

The problem seems to be that she inputs the right answer and the computer tells her she is wrong. Telling her she is wrong has allways been a "high risk" activity...

I think the computer might fly in a minute, better steer her away and try and get her back on essay writing. 



R

1 comment:

gz said...

I know just how she feels about computers...infuriating things!

More power to the Student!!