Thursday 10 February 2011

the big society welcomes you to pain

News comes in from all round the country how front line services are going to be cut as the finances dry up.



Even though the Welsh Assembly  guaranteed the funding for social care one local authority was going to make children pay to the tune of 4.7 million. Thats the reality of cuts it, of course this is a Liberal controlled council who wanted children to suffer so they could keep other things.

Next we get Cameron saying he wants to replace proper real time fire fighters with volunteers. Now I should add I would be the first to offer tohelp if there were serious floods or somethig like that but I would want proper trained fire fighters there alongside me so I didn't end up killing myself.

Cut everything especially tax for the rich.

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you noticed the way everyone is wrong? Even their own councillors? Only they have the answer.

Welcome to the smiley nasty party

Bah

You mean there's more??? said...

Smiley?

Where did that come from??

R

Anonymous said...

Perhaps it's just me but they seem to be trying to hide their nastiness behind smiles. The more awful the proposed course of action the more smiles. Like their nicely presented lies. Just their saying them makes them true apparently. K