Wednesday 7 January 2009

Driving Miss D. - again...

Now, those who read this all the time will know I wilt in terror at that experience which is called her driving, well OK wheel turning.

We have now for a little time been in the grip of cold, well OK very cold.

So of course management has made a managerial decision and I have been delegated to drive.

This in turn has produced occasions where roads have been ice coated and I have demonstrated how ABS is useless.

She didn't seem impressed.

How too much power applied on ice makes cars do strange things.

She does not seem to view this as learning.

More like terror.

Well she might learn a bit if she was not a little ball curled up in the footwell..

This could be payback time.

But I love her really..

And this is driving like I have not done it since about 1980.

Really tough road conditions

Now we have no water, nothing comes out of the tap when you turn it on.

Tomorrow looks really busy....

Rhys

No comments: