Friday 16 October 2009

day on....

Having a nice easy day planned.

Roar up the M4 and a day in the office, finishing off the annual review by putting our little bit of writing into the office.

In my earlier self I would probably have gone into the office and laid the service waste. Flamed the whole inadequate thing to the floor, now it is about how things need to change and how those changes will be mapped and measured.

This is more threatening and problematic than the former approach.

We told them we are committed to helping them base their service on proper consultation, inclusion and partnership.

The buzz words for how the service must work and the very last thing they intend to do....

Took a lot longer than planned.

So it was a mad dash home, to find that Taliesin has had a busy day planning.

Tomorrow I am up early and out to get a ton of sand 2 tons of gravel 10 bags of cement. Not sure why, he won't tell me.

I think I might be less than happy to know too....

R
R

1 comment:

gz said...

at least he is in a constructive frame of mind!?!