Wednesday 3 September 2008

teeeenshun

The suspense here is killing.

I have the inastate agent off trying to get a price knocked down.

Then I have another inastate agent with another property we might here about soon, certainly the vendor has taken a break from chasing Kangaroos to give him a bell.

Then this morning by accident the management and I stumbled across another house.

It would really be camping out for us for a while if we went there, really basic with a capital "really". More like a rebuild he started half a dozen different projects on and finished none of them.


Would have to be bloody careful around social services too, make sure it's my own kids who are living in the caravan, then of course you would have the looked after kids complaining that they were not!!

But they say location is all the this is in the right location and might even be close to the right price.

Now I find this sort of thing both hard and a little bit exciting, Adrenaline junkie that I am.

Management cannot handle it at all. I am my usual serene easy to live with self, she is close to rabid.....

No comments: