Tuesday 23 September 2008

Applications

I have had a long and frankly horrid day.

Poor old management has retired to the bath.

Last Wednesday I set myself the task of filling in an application form.

With her off ripping trees apart I sat here with my writing blocked.

In a day I achieved precisely not much.

Today my nose was held to the grind stone and I got the job done.

It was not pleasant, nice or fun.

But it is done.

I am writing a bit raw because I gave it my all.

Poor old management was as stressed as me. She is off to talk to the tress tomorrow.

Last day we helped a carer who has had their child of 5 years taken away because of something she said in the heat of the moment and immediatly retracted. She was removed against her will and is being denied her familly, last heard of she had gone on the run and might be at serious risk of harm.

That links into my application, if I get this job I will be in a position where social workers whose judgement is flawed can be worked out of the system.

I will be able to help them on their way.

I like to help.

I am drained and off to bed.

R

1 comment:

Tina said...

Will you help be limited to Social Workers? Shame! I w a ew oher professonals that could use your expert help!
best wishes with the application/interview/job