Friday 2 May 2008

Credit crunch.

Now, as I said we are in a credit crunch.

Banks have lent irresponsibly, now their birds are coming home to roost and the taxpayer is being expected to bail them out.

Funny that, the banks have historically not been the keenest taxpayers and even now they will take the money, and keep paying out the shareholders.

Thats a good job, heads they win, tails they errr still win.

But anyway, hot on this I got a tele sales on the phone a few days ago trying to sell me a credit card.

So anyway I played along knowing I have already got a good load of credit and thinking, silly me, no one would add to that.

And, today I got offered a credit card with a 5 thousand pound limit, just like that.

I am tempted to take their money, and run.

Rhys








1 comment:

Tina said...

Rhys it is so comforting to know that another family somewhere has the same knack of making one job into ten that we seem to have!
Really enjoyed reading your last few entries. Mkaes our life seem less bizarre!
hugs
Tina