Sunday 18 May 2008

Counting numbers


One of the things not to add to a blog is statcounter.

Statcounter secretly watches you all, even now it's noting who you are where you came from where you will leave to and how long you have stayed.

I know that somone in Tampa Florida who has quite an old computer was reading my blog this morning.

A hapless new yorker researching food by the look of it found my history of green goddesses.

2 people from Australia were researching bustitis...

The posibilities are endless.

The worst aspect though if that it allows competative number crunching.

Management, who is nothing if not competative, she who is linked off my page checks several tmes daily to make sure more people are reading her blog than mine.

Haaaarrrruuummmpppph.

But I console myself that more people come to my blog for a second visit....

Gluttons for punishment all....

R



No comments: