Thursday 20 September 2007

Of beginings

Now,

This here is my first effort to do this sort of thing and so you cannot expect to be blown away by anything Posh and good looking. In fact i am technically pretty dumb with puters but have been forced on here by management.

Well when I say forced what I mean is that she has a blog and how could I let her get here first.

Whats more, hers might well contain things which contain her considerable ability to be economical with the truth

Now let me start off straight away and talk about our life.

So many years ago I cannot remember we moved to Penole and decided eventually to become foster interesting teenies .

One thing lead to another and now all these years later we have 3 really great kids and of course our own four are here and her two seem to be unshakable burdens.


Then in 2005 the government decided to dispose of it's green goddess fire engines so we ended up with four of those too.

Thats enough for now, with all due respect to you all. Wales are playing Japan at rugby and I am busy.

No comments: