Wednesday 26 September 2007

the even greter lonliness of the two cat man

OK so I have got him asleep.

No, he is awake again.

No he@s dosing just about.

This is worse than babies.

He is on my hand.

and thats the only place for him.

I might have to stay up all night.

Bloody things, cats.

Why do we have them.

Why do we put ourselves in the way of pain.

All this little guy did was pick on me to love, well in the cat way whatever that is.

More than likely he loved the tin opener trick i do, and I do that one well!!!

Those cats taught me all I know.

He might be sleeping can't move 2 check.

But what I meant 2 say, I was here before 2 years ago.

The litter abandoned, 1 dead, 1 kitten howling, an even younger kitten.

But at least that one has accepted other humans.

This little one will only sit with tough macho me.

Who nearly tore his leg off.

Think I need my quilt.

Christ I need to toughen up.....

Or is the fact i haven't the reason I have such a big quilt.

Hmmmmm

No comments: