Thursday 27 January 2011

computerism

My do we ever love computers.....

Mine has aquired a really unpleasant win32 variaent virus and is about as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Which is why i have not said anything recently.

Of course once it's on one computer it spreads over the network and I have had a fun few days, since Sunday actually serially removing the little rascal,

I take it off one puter and the little %%%%% gets back on from the other computers on the network.

Tomorrow I turn off all the networking and remove it from all the computers while they are not able to talk to each other. Except mine which is off to be battled with by a techie.

So anyway last night put the tin hat on things,  when I got into the bath ready to teach today,  the bloody legs on the bath gave way and I collapsed on the floor in a tidal wave of water which cascaded into the downstairs.

Boy, this was fun.

Water everywhere, and late at night too.

Oh did I mention it was me who put the bath in so it was recrimination central here.

Except for Branwen who posted it on face book in a wave of hilarity.
 
Much joy.   

So tomorrow I am on Jewson bent getting a load of timber to make sure the bath never moves again - ever....
 
R

1 comment:

Tina said...

Itcould have been worse! You could have had all the computers sorted and stacked in a nice pile to be ptu back in their rightful places all in line with the route the water took...Computers are not hot on drinks....ask our new Apple MacPro!