Thursday 4 November 2010

The student loses it.

This morning one of my university mornings I was bustling along getting myself semi human looking - no mean task.

The student moved by my plight decided she needed to help and she decided I needed a hair cut. She got the trimmers out  cleaned the blades and started on my head.


Trouble was she didn't put one of the little height thingies on she started shaving my head!


So if came to pass I have a big bald stripe up my head.


I would like to report that she who did the deed was horrified and mortified, but alas I must tell the truth.

When she was able to see again from the tears that were pouring down her cheeks and stand again and breathe, she finished doing my head and off I went to be all responsible intellectual and clever with a big bald stripe up the side of my head. 



I got through the day without anyone actually calling me slap head but I think there were a few odd looks.


Of course when they got home the children were models of sympathy. Branwen was the first to notice and managed hysteria for a whole 4 minutes, people were worrying that she was going funny colours.

Really makes a man feel loved it does.....



R

No comments: