Tuesday 16 November 2010

More Diplomas in Computing

I think the penny is begining to drop. The student headed off today looking all confident and pleased with herself.


She is off to do a diagnostic then put herself down for the module test for something or other.


This is one thing she cannot look at me to do for her.



My computer skills being close to zero   she though seems to be learning fast she was on about tool bars and all sorts. I thought a tool bar was a pub that sold spanners but apparently it isn't. 


Anyway she has made her happy way to university leaving me to see that the builders do not die of frostbite.

Personally i think I am turning into a cat: the further from the  fire I go the less happy I become.


R

2 comments:

paul said...

Good...Online College Degree

Unknown said...

No, no, Rhys.
A Tool Bar is the magnetic thing on the wall that you stick your tools onto.