Tuesday 13 April 2010

oh dear oh me.....

Now it came to pass that we staggered around a lot in a world of pain yesterday.

Happy though that the work was done, then of course the God daughter turned up to show off her new fiancee.

Well actually I think he's a first fiancee. He, it turns out is a recycling technician, bin man I think we used to call them.

But anyway that's of no consequence.

A certain amount of merriment followed punctuated at regular intervals by a test of the corkscrew.

This might not have been wise or clever as I needed to be up bright an early for a meeting at which I needed to appear wise and clever.

Goodness knows how I got there and thank goodness there was no one operating power tools in the area with the general malaise which had mysteriously gripped me.

There was no jack hammer in the room but it felt like one was going full pelt in my head.

Early night methinks.....

R

No comments: