Sunday 25 April 2010

All weekended out....

I have had enough of this. Everywhere hurts and I feel less energetic than a brick.

I am taking to my bed - ill.

Not much got done today, well except building a polytunnel from the hoops on a Bedford truck and special type of tarpaulin developed for use on scaffolding.

This took 6 of us to move the steelwork and 3 of us to attach the sheeting.

But a polytunnel of any sort starts at 100 pounds and something equivalent to what we built and capable of surviving the wind here would cost 5 times that.

So using half a sheet of tarp that cost me 45 pounds to make one is a bit of a result.

Management is over the moon and demanded a trip to the garden centre to celebrate.

Which is where I noticed the fuel cooler is hanging off the underneath of the car.

A job that can wait till the morning.

I am going to bed.

R

1 comment:

gz said...

I've just had two days at a craft market and feel as if I've done loads of work- but I haven't-wierd!

Looking forward to seeing all this work sometime soon!