Tuesday 20 April 2010

Getting life back on track.

There is something lovely about spring, the freshness the new life everywhere. Lambs dancing in the field.

Back to the house and back on track the track involved being on our old mini digger needed to raise soil for the managerial gardening project.

This of course is less than straight forwards as the adjuster on that side of the digger had seized solid.

Using a 10 ton jack I was able to sort that out, oh yes ten tons is really using brute force and errr brute force.

So anyway with the track retracted, Branwen and I struggled for hours to get the track back on. Feeling pleased with ourselves I set to pressurizing the adjuster which didn't seem to move much. That prooved to be the case as, about 20 foot later the track was off again.

How Branwen and I laughed.....

With the Track right off I set too freeing off the adjuster, cleaned everything, bathed in oil and soon all was well with the world.

The track obstinately refused to go back on but eventually it was Branwen and dad one track nil....

The adjuster adjusted and the digger is back in service.

Such are the festivities I indulge on my birthday weekend.....

But the peace continues, no aircraft in the sky, except the odd private one, there seeem a few more of those about than normal....

R

No comments: