Thursday 9 October 2008

Another lovely outdoors day.

"Lets go shopping" said the management brightly.

Frankly there are myriad things I would rather do than Tesc, so I pointed out that the weather tomorrow is set to be foul, today was set fair.

Why not go and do something nice I sugested, enjoy the time before the misery of winter hit.

So we ended up taking the chainsaw to be sharpened. Then with the weather so nice and all, a couple of hours chain sawing and axing was in store, it was my idea, she told me so. Then barrowing, then stacking.

And, yesterday, we started a new stack of fire wood. Management was impressed, very very impressed, why had we buried the stop cock with a pile of firewood she asked.

Now, of course I knew there was another stop cock in the middle of the car park and it was all part of my clever plan to use that one if water needed to be turned off.

Management does not seem to believe me.

Still at least the weather forecast for tomorrow is rain and I get to rest. After all thinking about it Tescos is not that bad, at least, it does not make your shoulders hurt.....

Management has just shouted down the stairs the weather forecast has changed, sunny tomorrow so we can have another outdoors day.

Oh goody I can't wait.....

R

No comments: