Monday 13 October 2008

AGA lout the second

Of course this is us and our best laid plans...

Somewhere in putting the bell back in I managed to give the burner a whack and it is not flat.

So it was poping and flaring on one side and not burning at all on t'other.

Fortunately management went off to school to get Gwion and I was able to get further kit from the fire engine and make a slight adjustment. Doing this while the fire is lit is the sort of thing you need her out of the way before you do.

With possible alternative outcomes including things like flames and fires.

Fortunately she came home and I was not there with the fire engine damping down.

And I have ordered a special kit to sharpen the chain saw which will save our trips out which are now a weekly event.

Fortunately the weather is looking grim so I will not need to be outside waving the saw for a day or two.

R

No comments: