Tuesday 1 July 2008

Now look what I have done......

There are times when I have those; what did I go and do that for moments.

Buying a scythe, what a good idea.

Now, she has told me I bought an american profile scythe which is apprantly not as good as an Austrian one.

Apparently I can buy her one of theses here far superior Austrian scythes with a selection of blades, (can you use more that one at a time then??) a snaithe to suit her height (don't ask I don't know what it is either) and a peening anvil (not a clue) for 150 pounds.

Apparently I have decided to get her one for Xmas and armed with that we will be able to mow our own meadow (the dog in the song may or may not be obligatory).

Left to my own devices I should be able to get the job done in 6 days. Why I would want to do that remains shrouded in mystery.

Sometimes it's best not to ask.

Whose daft idea was it to buy a scythe.....

R

1 comment:

Tia said...

Plus, handy second income as Death's Locum should it ever become necessary.
Tia