Wednesday 2 July 2008

No posible comment....

There has been a certain coolness in domestic relations since I gave a factual description of how her driving could occasionally serve as substitute for the Exlax range of products, how she could mount a straight challenge most evangelists in an ability to get people seeking God.

So in the interests of domestic bliss I will offer no comments, just a simple factual narrative.

Late this afternoon I was amusing myself rebuilding a green goddess engine when my peaceful knuckle skinning round of profanity was disturbed by a screaming engine and a roar of tyre on gravel.

These were the usual alerts that management was arriving home. Unusually though there seemed to be thuds and crunches mixed in with the usual din. Turning I observed that she had decided to branch out from driving down the track, she was driving in the field as well. This, is must be said was doing the fence no good at all 3 posts broken and a few more uprooted.

I am sure this was one her new advanced driving tricks, something so clever I could not possibly understand. Being in the passenger seat could have been the trigger for sudden discovery of religion though....

And I must say that I am deeply grateful to god that I was not....


R

No comments: