Tuesday 15 July 2008

A blur of time....

These last days have been a blur.

Rebuilding a fire engine which dutifully broke down and fired oil everywhere.

Then getting a message that the festival which I had put everything into getting it ready to go to did not want it after all.

Just before I drove 300 miles to the JSWEC conference at Homerton Collage in Cambridge so I could spend a couple of days pretending to be clever.

Then a mad dash back a swiftly pinched night of sleep before a drive out again to Llandeilo and the Small Nations Festival where I could spend 3 days working 18 hours a day not getting paid and the festival might not quite have gone bust.

In reality I have had quite a nice time doing things that were very different to each other.

Tomorrow, for relaxation, I am off to Melton Mowbray to pick up a minibus with a bust exhaust.

I must come back to all this and fill in some detail.

The happy carefree life I lead aye.....

R

1 comment:

Tina said...

Hey you have been so close and not called to visit...Cambridge and Melton Mowbray are each less than an hour away!
Got the how clean is your house brigade coming in a minute cant wait for their reaction on the ramp!

safe driving!