Monday 27 April 2009

Thank goodness for a quiet day.

There was not a lot to do today.

both of us are feeling a bit down and a bit fraught - so of course a chill day planned and missed....

Shopping is us and off we went.

On the way home we came across this car in the middle of the road - just sat there.

Odd I thought, stopped and had a look, the driver was totally confused and disorientated.

It turned out he had been sat there for an hour with people driving past.

Excuse me? Could this really be a civilised country.

Of course we 999'd it and it seems that the guy might have had a diabetic moment or maybe a stroke.

Then with a quiet night in store the parent evening forgotten about came forth.

All this and there is still this child protection thing to sort out.

Rhys

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

I have discovered your blog through my friend Tia. I've been reading your blog for a while and really enjoy it. I just wanted to say that I really believe truth will have out and you will triumph against the mad system. In the mean time-heres mud in their eyes.

K

You mean there's more??? said...

just their eyes???

LOL