Wednesday 29 April 2009

management in the media....

Now with things semi showing signs of returning to normal I have today gotten don to work. Sweating blood over a deadlined document that I should have been able to take my time writing last week.

This endevour has been made none the easier by a dying laptop keyboard which I have to watch like a hawk as it insists on recording eek every time I want to say week.

OR by da man the crazed three legged cat who likes beef and has several times had to be recovered from the field next door here he has been trying to take down cows by hanging on their tails.

Management of course has gone off to play in the trees, they have the telly in this week, something about it being national pole eek or some such thing and countryfile are doing a piece about it.

Naturally the telly has not phased her, she was her normal self, except for taking a bath and washing her hair before he left wearing her cleanest dungarees and was that a dab of make up I detected...

Coming soon to a telly near you - the management.

Be afraid - be very afraid....

R

No comments: