Saturday 4 April 2009

Death by garden.....

Now things are really starting to move on the garden front.

Management has marked out a series of beds up the field she nuked earlier. This has required stripping off of the top layers of dead grass carting that off to compost and then turning the field over ready to plant.

This has translated into rather a lot of work for Green Goddess tools and lots of stuff being carted round.

Management has been busy with the rotivator I bought her for her birthday some years back and I have been allowed to use the pick.

I think this is some sort of attempt to cash in my life assurance. If I never post again it will be because I am dead......

Still she has mentioned a need to water stuff in. I had better get Gloria out and head off down to the hydrant.

R

No comments: