Thursday 2 April 2009

The path of true love.

They says it's great to tb truly loved by someone and today management was in a particularly loving mood.

With someone barely having driven up the drive after a visit to the Green Goddess store I was sitting there musing what to do and as it happens counting money.

Filled with the joy of love my darling insisted it was too lovely a day to stay home and furthermore there was no one on the planet she would rather be out with than me.

So I dutifully got in the car and off we set.

I wondered where her love would take us;

A pleasant walk along the beach?

An idyllic valley ramble?

A country pub for lunch?

No, she showed her love by taking me to the garden centre where she lovingly took my money and spent it on plants and fertilizer.

She shows her love in funny ways sometimes.....

At least I get her "proper" loving gifts like the socket set I have on order...

R

2 comments:

gz said...

I get given seeds too, and a shelf in his greenhouse,and lots of veg!!!!
Cariad go iawn, wir yr!!!

PetraRose said...

A bullwhip and a tazer would also make rather cool gifts.

Petra Rosa