Thursday 25 December 2008

On Xmas day in the morning....

Ho Ho Ho merry wotsitmas.

The day is upon us, I had a celebratory morning splitting wood with an axe. Actually I quite love splitting wood.

I had a lovely Xmas morning, how excited and lucky, was I to get a cardigan?

Still the Wii has bought us a certain amount of peace.

Tallie has been quite amusing, announcing all the good things on the tellie that might tempt people off the wii so he can have a go. Not a man with a plan at all...

Dinner is in progress.

This year is slightly diferent though we have no P. He is not here, four years of work and he is back with his mum for Xmas.

Soon he is going back forever, foster care can be good, social work can be effective.

We should perhaps pay more heed to the times the service gets things right.

15 years I have woken here for Xmas, this should be the last one, if all goes to plan.

Who mentioned mice and men.....

Merry Xmas.

R

No comments: