Saturday 14 July 2012

Suits you

Of course, a wedding is supposed to be a time of dressing up, the student spent hours scouring charity shops for something suitably dignified, I think she spent a whole ten pounds. Shoes have been dealt with by borrowing a designer pair from one of her friends daughters. 

I didn't get off so lightly, my original plans were sensible i thought: wear my army surplus combat DPM's.  This is a wedding so there will almost certainly be drunk people and someone is bound to be sick over me. This is a wedding and it cannot possibly be a proper wedding unless there is a full on wild west style fight at some stage in the day. So the DPM's are ideal wear, easy to wash and tend not to show up staind and blood so badly.

But no,this morning the student marched me into the shop and I was forced to buy a new suit. I think it was a wedding that meant  I had to throw out the old one.  What a waste.

Waste to for Taliesin, one of his friends an extremly bright lad, got himself a heavy drink problem then got heavily into Valium. The doctor refused to prescribe him any more so he went online and bought some. No one is too sure exactly what went down but he was found dead last week. Drink and Valium really should not be mixed, he found out the hard way.

They buried him today.

R  

 

No comments: