Monday 16 July 2012

G4S again

They should make a TV show about this.

Had G$S on the phone today could i work toomorrow.

Fine, but what about uniform.

Didn't i have uniform?

Did her computer say i had been issued with one?

She didn't know.

Well I hadn't.

Then I couldn't work tomorrow.

right, how did i get a uniform.

she didn't know

I hoped it was not London

clickity clickity

There was a base at.......

Ok   I could get there today were they open.

She didn't know.

When are they open, she didn't know but i could call this other number.

Which turned out to be wrong - no i could not call this other number.

So anyway, at least I now knew where the uniforms were. 

Phoned the venue, they were pretty brassed off with people phoning for G4S and no they had no idea what their phone number was either.

This is some organisation!

Then out of the blue an unrelated email, they wanted me on a training course on Thursday - the day of Serenities wedding - oh my beard and whiskers, this could get complex.

The student was harrumphig for Wales, it's OK she said, in that special tone women have when it reallly isn't. I should go and train as we needed the money her driving into town was a bit err erratic, the seat was firmly clenched.

She has now stormed off to find perfecto, her son who will need a suit, for the day.

I hope she has calmed a little, I have managed to get another training slot.

R  



 

1 comment:

gz said...

Oh boy!

They do sound like a crash waiting to happen