Tuesday 13 July 2010

Time runs by...

S'funny, when you are not 100 percent you lose the will to be sarcastic and cynical.



So I have been all quiet untill today when, I admit I feel a good deal better.



That of course being relative, the weekend was some weekend, another spent at the musci festival but with the rider that this time the people working for me were really good.



It was an utter delight to get to 9 pm on Friday night and have a bunch of staff who took over running the show so I could go and see some bands. Amongst others I saw a band called Kismet who are a brilliant live band.

Saturday likewise I was just there to supervise and got to see even more bands.

It does all add up though and by Sunday I was a bit tired to put it mildly and every part of my body was aching - this was formation pain.

The trip home in an 806 with a caravan dangling off the end stopped a bit short of fun.

The kids though had all had a great time and bedtime and sleep were  not  big arguing issues.

In fact the house was in dead silence at 9 am yesterday morning. Altogether a nicer state of affairs.

We eventually got dragged from slumber by the builder who had arrived to finish putting in windows at the back of the house.

Today has been a nicer day again, playing  errr working hard sorting out a green goddess then  attacked the woodpile with the chainsaw all full of energy following the fitment of a new chain.

Now though it's rain stopped play so I might as well fill in  a bit of space on here, waiting for inspiration of the sarcastic cynical  kind..

R





No comments: