Tuesday 20 July 2010

A rain of fear....

How we wish this was a more normal year.



A few years back we would be in  Brittany by now, settling in for a month.


 
Now we are still over here being rained on.



I am supposed to be going away for the weekend but my gout is hovering and a tentative drive out in the fire engine ended in pain, in generous helpings.




Today though we had a meeting in Daycastle a 120 mile blast up the motorway through plenty of precipitation



The trip home turned all interesting as something fell to bits inside the drive of the windscreen wipers meaning wiperS became wiper.

Management could see what was going on sat on the passengers side, me, I was navigating the car using the force.  She was a great help though, I could tell by the whimpers and looks if things were getting a bit exciting in front of the car.


We got home OK though and she has rediscovered her faith...



R

No comments: