Monday 16 June 2008

Getting paranoid......

Reading my last posting even someone as out of touch with reality and feelings as the average social worker might have suspected I was a bit hacked off.

And I should say here that I am not anti social workers, I have worked with many who are absolutely excellant and honest and caring people. In fact my general air is optimism, the kind of fools that work as toilet inspectors would not get a place on the degree I help to manage. Standards are going up.

A few weeks ago I was a bit annoyed by something and wrote about it on my blog.

Within hours the phone rang and I had a groveling apology from a manager, something pretty unique in 15 years of festering.

Now I have just let fly again and damn me if we have not just been told that us being docked money was an "error" and whats more they were damned if they could see why it had happened as there was not a shread of paper in the building that instructed anyone to do so. Certainly no one had put their hands in the air to admit to having done the deed.

I wonder who is reading this.....

It is generally an odd experience reading the Stats, so many quations begging an answer.

Why is someone in a school in America an avid reader, or how about the one in Mountain View California. I know who is reading in the Hague but who one earth came into my blog from Nigeria and how??


But I am starting to get wildly suspiscious that one of the trickle of people who my statcounter picks up as reading this file is actually a social worker in Daycastle.

No comments: