Tuesday 24 June 2008

Advertising

It's funny, I fill my blog with tales of woe about fostering and my ad box fills with adverts encouraging you lot to sign up to be foster carers.

With such clever ad placement it's not hard to understand how my ad revenue stands at a heady ten dollars. Hell the way the dollar is going I could end up being a net loser on my ad account.

Whats actually a personal problem for me is that one of the agencies involved is one I would not use to look after my cats. A money grabbing group where profit comes first second third and fourth, care for kids gets as far as their slick promos and no further.

Now I dare say me contric with ad sense would not allow me to.

But I digress today I got to do proper fire engine things. It's nice to get away from serious stuff and roll round under a 50 year old lorry for a while, oh and I went out to lunch too.

Tomorrow we are going green, putting a new cylinder head to allow the green goddess to run on unleaded. Yes hardly planet changing when the thing gobbles it up at a ferocious rate. In some garages you have to switch off the engine as the pump can't keep up....

Ha ha

Rhys

No comments: