Thursday 6 September 2012

Consistently inconsistent

i suppose it's why I have so few readers really. Every so often my counter records someone often from America who blunders in here and spends a few hours delving then goes away. But mostly very few people read what i write.

It has to be the unpredictability, you have blogs calling for the returning of hanging, calling for poor people to be paid to kill themselves and their neighbours (OK so i might be exaggerating) calling for civil rights for trees.

But they do this day in day out and readers know what they are going to get.

Here it can be a political rant, or a moan about chopping wood or a trip to Brittany or a tale of something completely different. Whatever enters my tortured imagination at the time.

People don't open my blog, they are too scared to look at what might be in there today.... 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But thats the beauty of your blog - you never know whether you are going to laugh, cry or want to throw something at the screen :) Oh and sometimes you even learn stuff!

K, Tia's friend

You mean there's more??? said...

Ahh reminds me of one of my funnyer stories when someone wanted to sue me as they had tipped their coffee into their computer.

Tia said...

I read. Just more likely to do a mammoth read through than check in every day.