Monday 24 October 2011

I thought I was a bit mad.

Now, I thought I was a bit madwhat with all the mad diggerology in the wind and cold yesterday.

But today, with the wind howling the rain lashing it down the guys from the electricity board turned up with a big 4x4 truck and a couple of land rovers. As the weather turned all biblical this team was up a pole changing a transformer.

I went to see what they were about and got completly soakes in 5 minutes flat- it was horrid.

Than back into the house and the comedy turn called.

It was fostering, they wanted us to house a emergecy placement.  A 14 year old girl who was being moved to keep her safe. Pretty much waht we do!!

I thought it pertineent to mention that we didn't actually have anywhere for her to go. The manager had told her we hada a rooom spare said the SW, her manager knew full well our "spare" room had a bloody big hole in the ceiling and had been that way for months waiting for them to pay for the repairs. Did she, asked the SW.

Of course shes did, I had threatened last week that I would  get the baliffs round to seize the mayors limo if  she didn't do something about it  

She laughed thinking I was joking, then realised I wasn't.

Ah yes more info turns out this one has an interesting "hobby". I wonder sometimes, I have a 14 yo and a 16 yo here swimming in testosterone and they send me the equivalent of a bitch on heat.

Still it would have taken D's mind off his dad I suppose, would not half keep me alert though.

Sleep at night?

Who needs it eh.

R

No comments: