Sunday 19 December 2010

Whither the weather

I think the met office need a better set of forcasting dice. Of late I have come to believe there is no skill employed in wather forecasting they just throw the dice and write down the results.


We have had multiple severe weather warnings for snow and nothing has so far appeared.

That said I have been gearing up for an epic run tomorrow. The students essay HAS to be in uni between 10 and 1 then a big child protection meeting up the motorway in Daycastle.


It was looking as if I might need to borrow my mates jeep 4.0L straight 6 (YES!!!!!) but first the university emailed to say; send the essays electronically.  Then, looking at the new tranche of severe weather warnings I cannot see anyone in their right mind convening a meeting in Daycastle and I would be a bit bonkers to try and get there if there was one. Thats said I haven't indulged my taste for bonkers in a while....




So the student is sat here swearing at the Havard referencing system.



Oh and of course she has changed guardian ad litmus to guardian ad item to guardian ad litem,



Don't you love Microsoft Office's automatic spell check.....


But at least it will be gone in an hour or so.

R

1 comment:

gz said...

Good to hear that they've seen sense.

She deserves top grade marks after all this!