Tuesday 28 December 2010

The Sales the sales

Bravely the student and I went out yesterday to the sales.

I think I should have started to see what was coming when I Noticed there was a half mile of cars backed up outside the carpark...




It was only her and tallie after clothes from sports direct so I dropped them off at a point where they could jump over the fence and went to get Branwen.


I managed to avoid the main bit of wait on the way back driving into the centre from another direction but inside, GOOD GRIEF it was like the demolition derby in there. I weaved my way past Marks Laura Ashley  and Comet with cars whistling past me and driving at me from all directions.

I arrived at Sports Direct just as Tallie and the student exploded out the door, Glancing inside it looked like they  were hosting a particularly nasty game of rugby where there were lots of old scores to settle. 

I thought everyone was broke and had no money. It's not as if there were particularly good bargains to be had.

Glad to be home with no where to go.

With this weather being warmer we have had to bring the wine in from outside, it is now colder in the fridge than outside. 

R



No comments: