Friday 7 May 2010

Death wish.....

A bewildering election result.

Lib dems took more votes and won less seats.

As prophesied the country by and large voted for social democratic policies. A 2 million majority so not to be sniffed at.

As I prophesied it is looking increasingly as if we get neo con policies.

It really is one to watch, Cameron so desperate for POWER that he seems ready to horse trade with Clegg.

But I wonder if it really would be wise on the part of the Lib Dems?

A substantial part of the vote for them was an anti Tory vote I would guess.

They could really pay the price at the next election which is likely to be sooner rather than later I would guess.

Gordon Brown trying hard to act the statesman today, while Cameron virtually invited the lib dems round for tea.

I would have everything tested before I touched a drop Nick.

That chalice might just be poisoned....

R

1 comment:

gz said...

The results looks like a way of saying "a plague on all your houses"!
At least people did vote...