Sunday 14 June 2009

Days of sunshine.....


Today has seen a lot done, in a tractor freeing off and garden mowing kind of way.

There is the back drop of daughter in distress, poor old Beth really loved poor AJ, still only limited news of underlying issues.

It is sad when a life ends, make that a life that had barely really started and it becomes more so. Expand it further to be a young man with everything to live for who felt unable to continue, for whatever reason and it becomes hard to fathom at 53 never mind 17.

Bethan vanished to church this morning, I hope she found what she was looking for.

I cannot say it ever spoke to me .

R




2 comments:

Tina said...

Praying for Beth and all of you. I hope Beth found something at Church...I find the building not too good at communicating but I praythat someone there was able to communicate God's best to her!
Hugs

gz said...

Thinking of you all.
A church can be a cool calm space to think in, Sometimes a mountain can be too big to sit and think on