Friday 15 May 2009

rain rain romance....

Today has been an on stop sort of a day thanks to the rain and wind.

Management ha been amusing herself deigning some system that can be installed here to take us over to ground source heating and to generating a lot of our own electricity.

It really has gone full circle back to looking local for our energy and heating.

The costs of the systems are towards the strong end of dear but so are our annual heating and lighting costs!

Talking of power, this afternoon she went to check her slow cooker, something we introduced to avoid running the Aga and damn me if there as not a big crack in the pot. I could see her distress so, filled with romantic intent I rushed into town and bought her another. Sometimes I wonder why I do these things she did not seem pleased.

Still all is not bad, I am taking her out tonight, first time in weeks. Should be a good night.

Hope this rain lifts. I need to get on to the fire engines and sort them for next weekend.


R

No comments: