Tuesday 5 May 2009

greater love.....

i am at at the computer nursing my wounds.


Saturday management retired to bed unwell and the kid and i did what we do best.

Dug some more holes in the garden.

I managed to pick axe my foot and pain has been the word.

I have hobbled about a bit.

Took delight in watching the management squirm when her mum came to visit yesterday.

managed to hobble down stairs this morning and print off a letter.

Interesting to listen to radio 4 on the ropes was about a foster carer we have been talking to for a while.

Good they won in the end but scary nonetheless.

And 9 days on - no letter.

But we did get a letter from IKEA, tragedy of tragedies I made an overpayment and our account is 80 pounds in credit.

This is dire, she is planning a trip to rectify that, which will almost certainly be expensive

But it's not all terrible, my beloved step daughter known to many as serenity has discovered the internet, she has found her mum on face book and MSN. For some reason the management has just decided she will never use either again......


R

No comments: