Monday 30 March 2009

The morning after the weekend before....

It is the morning after the weekend before.

Saturday from 9 till 9 300 miles of child based running about with a few peaceful lonely hours in the middle where we had just Gwion at home.

Sunday one mad blur of car, trailer and wheelbarrow moving truck parts from various parts of the house and garage to what will become my definitive store.

Sadly some of it has deteriorated in storage - the garage roof has a leak I did not know about. Other stuff is just too exotic, I cannot see me ever selling some of it so there will be another series of scrap runs.

But that is for another day thank goodness.

Today we are having a day of rest - well we would except we went to bookers and got a load of chicken on special offer and this afternoon someone is dropping off half a pig.

So we are relaxing by emptying tidying and sorting the freezers.

The cats seem very err "interested"; all of a sudden an expectant optimistic throng are sitting outside the back door.

I just caught a managerial mutter, something about building and compost bins. I hope she means that's what she will be doing......

No comments: