Tuesday 2 October 2007

Long days.

Some times it's nice to have a nothing day.

Well OK she ran out of diesel a mile from the house and had to walk home and the bank phoned.

This was surreal, my "relationship manager", now what he has to do with what goes on between me and management, though every time the cards stop working relations it has to be said definitely take a plunge...

But anyway my relationship manager tells me that he thinks the life insurance they have sold me, as in the bank, is probably too dear. So someone is going phone, take some details and go and try and get me a better deal....

This is two days after they told management she was paying too much for the credit card she had with them also and another card was cheaper.

Weird stuff they must smoke in banks these days.

But normal service was resumed when a SW phoned and told management she denied saying something that management had relayed to someone else. Management of course records meetings and was able to refer to her records contemporaneous.

Ahh the delights of assisting someones recall. Why did I feel that she was not grateful for that help....

Rhys

1 comment:

T.D said...

thats because you are not organised enough to pay them.