Wednesday 4 January 2012

time to go shopping

Sometimes the student has bright ideas, sometimes she makes mistakes.

This morning she took 10 minutes off from essay writing to see if she could save us a few bob on the electricity and mobile phone. She filled in a few forms online, including our phone number.

My was that ever an error. I know now what a honey pot feels like if someone leaves it next to a bee hive. The phone has not stopped ringing as sales person after sales person calls to  practise their best over the phone closing technique on someone who trained as tele sales years ago and therfore knows most of them

Only one thing for it, follow the British Army advice about the H bomb, don't be there when it goes off. I will take the same policy with regards too the phone, don't be here when it rings. We're going to Morrisons!!!

I hope she didn't give any of them my mobile number...

Ohh and happy new year to you all, well unless you are trying to sell me something.  

R

No comments: