Wednesday 18 January 2012

life!!!!

Having been wrong, i was not in fact in work two days this week, just the one. Better still it was yesterday!

So today off went the student to do her first exam in 30 years. This was dealt with by a generous helping of stress and angst. It might have helped had she gone to the right room, of course, having been a student myself I should have known where she needed to go and not given her the wrong directions. She hasn't worked that one out yet so I won't be shareing it with anyone.

I was able to be all intelectual myself, producing a conference abstract of a paper which a couple of us have yet to write for a conference which is just a few weeks away. The lecturer in uni has designs on developing this paper and delivering it somewhere vaguely exotic like a conference in Oz for example. I havn't broken it to her yet that she can do that if she wants, but she'll be doing it without me.
 
R

1 comment:

Tia said...

You don't fancy a jolly then?