Wednesday 9 November 2011

long time no write

I have tried to write a few times recentlybut something is blocking my postings - no fun at all!!

The world seems to be sliding towards financial mayhem and whats more winter is here.

The fire is lit and the management has bubonic plague or something like that. She really struggled to get into uni yesterday and I think I might have to come over all strict and keep her home tomorrow. Today she has managed to get up and go back to bed leaving me in charge.

Gwion seems to have meazles as well, just to make our joy complete.

Still at least the fire is in and she can have as many hot baths as she likes which is a huge plus for her.

R

1 comment:

gz said...

Glad to hear the heat and hot water are functioning, especially in this weather. Hope the invalids get well soon