Saturday 26 November 2011

Essay a day

The student is locked in combat with her essay. A school desk has emigrated upstairs and there she sits hammering away on her computer. I am trying to do all the running round type stuff but things are really conspiring against her.

Off I went to town and back I came, "that's not one of our cars" thought I seeing a car parked outside.  My step daughter Serenity had figure  not at all on here recently and she had turned up showing her really good timing. Naturally to make our joy complete she had brought the whole riot of kids and her soon to be husband. Wait a minute, husband? When did that all come about? This has been in the planning stage for a long time apparently, the venue has been decided and a modest guest list of 80 prepared. 80???

%%%%%%!!!! I thought, or more Accurately I saw £££££££££. A tidal wave of cash leaving our beleaguered bank account.

She didn't actually ask, then again she never did.

Her father didn't actually swoon away when we told him, then again he didn't offer to dig deep either, just muttered something about being up to his neck in debt, that's two of us then.... 

That's September planned  

This is my 1040th post - just thought you might like to know!!


R

No comments: